Devaneios de um Polaco em Coimbra...Barcelona...Europa...Mundo

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Endstation

We love Barcelona! In my opinion the perfect place for drifters like us. The things were drifting towards us and we were drifting towards the things. Crushing, suprising, laughing. I remember sitting on the roofs watching the stars and the sunrise in almost the same moment. I remember dancing to very bad music and discovering hits from Mexico. I remember swimming in the mediteranian sea and eating potato chips and drinking spanish beer. I remember meeting nice boys and girls ;) ppl who helped and taught us alot. I remember sleeping in absurd places: squad, beach, gracias, sagrada familia or villa olympico, we slept everywhere! I remember being victims of the catalunian longfingers. I remember drinking the last good cafés on plaza de sol. I remember visiting smashing architecture and wondering about the neverending diversity and organisation of Barna. One might say, that this city is too perfect to be true. And I remeber this fucking blue blue blue sky without clouds.
As soon as we reached the highest level of adventureness and sun tan we saddled the silver airplane to fly back to our roots in the middle of europe. Pilot was Udo the truckdriver who knew to entertain us with a dozen of outbacktruckdriver storys. The sky over France was just amazing full of tiny white clouds. Followed by the german sky with rain clouds.
After Maciej has been introduced to german eating, building and drinking culture, a gasstation marked the sad end of our giant mutual drift and he made his way to Katowice which can be found in Upper Silesia.
When I look out of the window now I see, that it's much more green here than on Iberica. I mean, that's nice aswell. And anyway this rest might last little time. Take care ppl! Ground control to major Tom...

4 Comments:

Blogger Megapoziomka said...

Have U seen this silver plane
doing something insane?
Screving old world
Like a knight`s sword?
Going up and down
round and round
But this is a plan
discovery will go on...
will go on...

5:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ola!imagine que voltei a tua cidade!Tou perto de Tropical onde
tava a beber cafe pingado.Coimbra parece um puoco vazio,tenho saudades tuas!

Beijinhos

maes

6:50 AM

 
Blogger Megapoziomka said...

oh mates... every single day I`m dreaming about beeing somwhere there... but suprisingly now "there" is inside me :) and that`s cool :) stay cool ppl :) see you there some other time... I hope soon... yeah :D

1:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeahh its about time for another post na?:P
And im sure....someday we´ll be back in that gorgeous little city...even if its just for a party:P

greetz from Barcelona!

Nu

5:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home