Devaneios de um Polaco em Coimbra...Barcelona...Europa...Mundo

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Homescapes...


The time has come for a new post ;) finally... as you know since couple of weeks we`re at our "homes"... by saying "homes" I mean more "the place where you can meet us more often". That is the problem of what can we call home, when according to our recent experiences whole europe appeared to be our house? The place where you can find me now is the place where I grew up, like the shelter, but to be honest I feel here more like guest... that`s why I`m looking forward to move to Gliwice to "temporarly mine" flat... actually at this moment we can rise again the question of defining habitation ... whatever ;) at least I`ve got here my music :)
Today I realised how unprepared man can be after a time slide from past perfect to this "continous" tense... I`m trying to work not even beeing employed, so they can`t sack me but the same time it doesn`t mean that the can`t treat me like shit... and? I`m working hard and trying to be nice for them, because somehow I`ve lost my whole asertivnes... I`m not prepared for ppl who wake up at 6 am and keep beeing frustrated during the whole day... but the thing we can do is to keep the spirit inside and try to influent... :) wish you luck :) ate ja!

1 Comments:

Blogger Megapoziomka said...

yeah! it`s from Polish train ;) polish trains are groovy ;) especially when you choose to go from Przemysl (south east) to Stetin (north west)... 12 hours or even more ;) that is kinky ;)... greetz 4 everyone on the sunny side of europe ;)

10:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home